This website is not intended as a solicitation for insurance in any state where Insurance Noodle or its affiliates are not licensed. Currently the Insurance Noodle and/or its affiliates and/or its employees are licensed in Alaska, Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California (InsuranceNoodle, LLC., InsuranceNoodle Insurance Agency, license number 0D15163, domiciled in IL, address in contact information below), Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin and Wyoming. All materials on this Site are presented solely for the purpose of obtaining and providing insurance information, insurance quotes and purchasing insurance for business entities in the above named states within the United States.
Use of Site
Your use of the Site is at the sole discretion of Insurance Noodle, which may deny you further use of the Site at any time, for any reason, with or without cause. Your use of the Site, registration, or ordering of products via the Site does not entitle you to continue to use the Site.
In order for us to provide an insurance quote and any other services through this site, you must provide true, accurate and current information about yourself as prompted by the Site's registration form. Insurance Noodle is not responsible for transactions resulting from information you provide that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or fraudulent.
Your use of the Site must always comply with applicable law. In particular, but without limitation, you agree and represent not to use the Site to:
- impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party; or
- upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, network, hardware or telecommunications equipment.
Site Not An Insurer
The information contained in this Site presents only a general description of the insurance coverage you may choose to purchase. The coverage provided to you is governed by the terms and conditions of the insurance policy as issued by the insurer. In situations where the information on this site differs from that provided in the insurance policy, the insurance policy shall control. Insurance Noodle does not recommend, endorse or otherwise advise you in relation to the merits of any particular insurance company or policy. NEITHER Insurance Noodle, Insurance Noodle.COM NOR ANY OF THEIR AFFILIATES ARE INSURANCE CARRIERS AND IN NO WAY SHALL THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS SITE CREATE ANY RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN YOU AND Insurance Noodle.COM, Insurance Noodle OR ITS AFFILIATES OTHER THAN THAT OF AN AGENT.
Links to Other Sites
The Site may contain links to third party web sites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by Insurance Noodle of the contents on such web sites. Insurance Noodle is not responsible for the content of linked third party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of the materials on such sites. If you decide to access linked third party web sites, you do so at your own risk.
Registration and Passwords
- Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Site's registration form; and
- Maintain and promptly update the registration information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or Insurance Noodle has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Insurance Noodle has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof).
When you register, you will be asked to select a password. You will also be given an opportunity to provide a password hint. If you forget your password, Insurance Noodle will provide you with the hint, however, to keep your information secure, Insurance Noodle cannot provide you with your password. Your password is your responsibility and must be protected. Treat your password to the Site as you would treat cash or your ATM password. You are responsible for all orders placed using your password. By accepting this Agreement, you agree to each of the following:
- Not to give out your password to any other person. Insurance Noodle may rely on your password to identify you when providing services to you.
- Never to leave your PC unattended while using the Site.
- To always log off the system after using the Site.
- To notify Insurance Noodle immediately if you suspect that your password has become known to any unauthorized person.
Please be aware that the policy regarding the unauthorized use of your password is very different from the policy your bank may have regarding unauthorized use of your credit card or ATM card. Unlike the bank, Insurance Noodle is not required to, and will not, insure you against the unauthorized use of your password. Rather, you are responsible for every order placed via the Site using your password, regardless of the size or cost of the order.
If you would like to update your password or other registration information, please sign in to your account and navigate to the appropriate links for your account type.
Rest assured that Insurance Noodle will treat your registration information and other data with the appropriate safety and security features and confidentiality standards.
For your security, orders on our site are encrypted with SSL, technology on both the client and server end. VeriSign has issued Insurance Noodle a unique ID, which assures visitors that they have reached our authentic site, thereby allowing communications to be encrypted. In order for SSL to work you must have a browser that supports SSL.
Please note that e-mail may not be encrypted and cannot be considered a secure means of transmitting credit card numbers.
YOU AGREE TO DEFEND, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD COMPLETELY HARMLESS Insurance Noodle FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DAMAGES, COSTS, AND EXPENSES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION CLAIMS BASED UPON THE NEGLIGENCE OF Insurance Noodle, ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE, THE MATERIALS IT CONTAINS, THE USE OF YOUR PASSWORD TO ACCESS OR USE THE SITE, AND ANY SITES LINKED TO THIS SITE.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
- YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. Insurance Noodle EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- Insurance Noodle MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT:
- YOUR USE OF THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE,
- THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, OR
- THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS.
- ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
- NO INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM Insurance Noodle OR THROUGH THIS SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANT NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT.
Limitations and Exclusions of Liability
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT Insurance Noodle SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF Insurance Noodle HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM:
- THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SITE;
- UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA;
- STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SITE; OR
- ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SITE.
IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SITE, OR ANY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREON, OR REFUSE TO ABIDE BY THIS AGREEMENT, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE YOUR USE. NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, Insurance Noodle'S LIABILITY TO YOU SHALL BE LIMITED IN ALL INSTANCES TO THE TOTAL SUM OF ALL NET COMMISSIONS RECEIVED BY Insurance Noodle IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE PRODUCT PURCHASED THROUGH THIS SITE, BUT IN NO CASE SHALL SUCH AMOUNT EXCEED $1,000. YOU FURTHER AGREE NOT TO JOIN IN ANY LAWSUIT WITH ANOTHER PERSON OR SERVE AS A CLASS REPRESENTATIVE OF ANY CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST Insurance Noodle ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE SITE.
Insurance Noodle SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY REPRESENTATIONS ON THIRD PARTY SITES IN RELATION TO THE INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THIS SITE.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Site is protected by copyright, trademark, trade dress and other intellectual property rights.
- Insurance Noodle grants you a personal, revocable, non-transferable, and non-exclusive right and license to use the object code of the Site on a single computer; provided that you do not (and do not allow any third party to) copy, modify, create a derivative work from, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right in the software for the Site.
- The Insurance Noodle.com logo, Insurance Noodle.com, and other trademarks, service marks, logos, product names and service names (collectively, the "Marks") are owned or licensed by Insurance Noodle. You agree not to copy, display or otherwise use any of the Marks without the prior written permission of Insurance Noodle.
- The entire Site, and all object code and source code associated therewith, are copyright 2001-2003, Insurance Noodle All rights reserved.
Insurance Noodle may update, revise, supplement, modify or amend this Agreement at any time. Any updates, revisions, supplements, modifications or amendments shall be effective immediately upon its posting on the Site. You agree that you will be bound by this Agreement, however and whenever it is updated, revised, supplemented, modified, or amended, whether you have actual or constructive notice of, and whether you have used or continue to use the Site after, the updates, revisions, supplements, modifications or amendments.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Insurance Noodle with respect to your use of the Site. There are no other representations, warranties, terms, agreements or conditions, either written or oral, with respect to your use of the Site except as set forth in this Agreement.
If any provision of this Agreement is deemed unlawful, void, voidable or unenforceable for any reason, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this Agreement and shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Governing Law and Venue
This Agreement, the entire relationship between you and Insurance Noodle, and any litigation or other legal proceeding between you and Insurance Noodle (whether grounded in tort, contract, law or equity) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Illinois, without giving effect to its choice of law rules.
This contract is fully performable in Chicago, Illinois. Any litigation arising between the parties hereto shall be brought only in the state or federal courts having subject matter jurisdiction in Cook County, Illinois. You hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consent to the jurisdiction of any such court and hereby irrevocably and unconditionally waive any defense of an inconvenient forum to the maintenance of any action or proceeding in any such court, any objection to venue with respect to any such action or proceeding, and any right of jurisdiction on account of the place of residence or domicile of any party thereto.
Insurance Noodle may terminate your right to use this Site, with or without cause at any time in its sole discretion, including, without limitation, your violation of this Agreement, failure to provide accurate registration data, and lack of use. In the event of termination, all representations, warranties, indemnifications, and promises made by you shall survive.
We're here to help you. If you need to contact Insurance Noodle you can:
- Tel: 888.466.8868
- email: [email protected]
- Insurance Noodle, LLC.
- 30 North LaSalle Street
- Suite #2500
- Chicago, IL 60602