One of the most difficult aspects of being an insurance agent is keeping track of potential clients, current accounts, and pending applications. Sometimes one client has you running all over town, getting their General Liability Insurance from one carrier and their Professional Liability coverage from another.
Insurance Noodle streamlines your business with a state-of-the-art online placement hub. This allows you to connect to multiple carriers from one access point to place the risk. It also includes an agency management system to help you maintain those multi-carrier accounts from your Insurance Noodle dashboard.
Our software, built by agents for agents, provides a universal online application that delivers accurate quotes from quality carriers minutes after clicking submit. Once your client's policy is in place, our agency management software helps you service the policy and record client interactions. Plus, it notifies you of upcoming renewals.
Start with a Single Application
Perhaps you already use a particular carrier for a certain class of business. But what if you can get a better quote for your client from another? Or, what if you can place your restaurant clients, but you really need a market that specializes in contractors? Suddenly you're filling out multiple applications just to cover one client, get comparative quotes, and access different markets.
Instead of going to several different resources, join Insurance Noodle for 24/7 access to our quoting hub and agency management system, which comes with several perks:
- One universal online application = your ticket to multiple quotes. Filling out this single form automatically markets your risk to all available carriers. Within minutes of completion, you'll start receiving quotes - actual quotes, not estimates - from a variety of top-rated insurers.
- Manage the placement process. While you're working an account, you can keep track of apps in progress, quotes and proposals - across all of our platform carriers - all from your agent dashboard. Whether it's a new client or quote for an existing client, you can update with ease.
- Competitive rates. Our interactive application uses complex underwriting software to deliver accurate risk profiles to carriers' quoting systems. The quoting systems return accurate insurance ratings, ensuring you get the most competitive rates.
- Manage your accounts. Once a policy is placed, your Insurance Noodle dashboard lets you view policy details and complete endorsement requests. In most cases, your service requests go directly to the carrier, giving you faster turnaround and more control.
- Smart technology. Our technology helps you avoid classification errors. That way, you know your client is getting the appropriate coverage for their unique industry risks.
Service Your Client's Business Insurance Accounts
Our user-friendly agency management system also helps you service each of your clients' accounts. By organizing all of your accounts in one place, Insurance Noodle makes finding client data and the status of their applications quick and easy. Plus, we place you just a click away from some of the most important resources you'll need to manage your accounts.
Whether you need to report a claim or request a BOR, you'll find the information you need on your Insurance Noodle dashboard. On your dashboard, you can also find your..
- Commission schedule.
- Book of business report.
- Premium payment information.
- Message center.
Insurance Noodle's agency management software supports the renewal process, too. Our system automatically notifies you of upcoming renewals and policy changes. Additionally, you'll receive notice of the policies that are non-renewing. Our single application and underwriting software makes remarketing these accounts to other available carriers simple.
Transfer Your Book
Once you're an active member, you can easily manage your book on Insurance Noodle. In fact, you can transfer all your existing business with our platform carriers to our agency management system. That way, you can quickly consolidate your accounts placed through other intermediaries. This allows you to keep all your business in one spot so you can focus on what matters: selling insurance.